Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Rainy Saturday

We had a rainy Saturday last weekend. I think you know how I feel about that. Especially after a couple of weeks of extraordinary weather, being cooped up and cold really cramps my style. Here is what my household did ALL DAY LONG! My children think this makes for a wonderful day while I, on the other hand, go stir crazy. Thankfully, the following day was full of sunshine....and the dreaded Mistral! This s a gale force wind that in unrelenting for a couple of days. It blows all night long, rattling windows and nerves alike. The upside is it blows away all haze producing a brilliant blue sky.
Middle Child made Rainbow Loom animals 
Youngest Child watched movies with Tuc crackers(a French favorite) and all his inanimate friends
And Oldest Child stayed in bed until mid-day.

No comments: